Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love Mommy!

I saw my mom through Skype today for the first time in 5 months. I was so happy I cried. Just a little bit. =) I really miss my sister and mom. Thank you Lord for creating Skype for me to see them on web cam.

You know what my mom's first reaction were after seeing me for the first time in 5 months?
"Do something with medical so you can get a good job in this economy" and "Did you get chubbier? because you look chubbier. hahaha." -_- I love you, too, Ma.

Today was a good day. I did my QT first thing in the morning (hope I can keep it up). during it, I met a guy name Mike that came and sat by me. He was pretty cool. He asked me what I was doing. and I told him I was praying for various countries and reading the Bible. he gave that "hmm.. interesting" look. and I told him reading the Bible IS interesting and even exciting. Then, I went to the gym with Minhee from 10-11am. I ate breakfast with E.Chung, Alyson, Matt, and David Dolvio. I showered, got my paperwork done for America Reads, and went to class. After class, I went to TBH for discipleship. Afterwards, Yoon Sun cooked a delicious Korean meal for us. came back to CMW. Juhae texted me bout ACW meeting. so i went to that. chatted with Rinee, Katharine, Mina, Juhae, and Sharon a little. went back to my dorm, talked on Skype again with my sister and mom! chatted on AIM with Minnie and ooyoo. and now blogging. Thanks for a blessed day, Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg another mike? weird.