Tuesday, March 3, 2009

=P

an "organ" fell out of my nose today.

verse to memorize this week:

1. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

I like this verse cuz I've been anxious about many things. I'm thankful that God promises peace. I need peace. I need Jesus.

2. "Then Jesus said to his Disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross (daily) and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it." - Matthew 16:24-25

This is a daily struggle for all of us as Christians, but one that is totally worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. need a tissue? :]

Scribbles.. said...

an organ fell out of your nose??
please do explain.
let's memorize together!

Anonymous said...

so funny. i wish i had my camera at that moment.