Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2nd Semester Kicks Off

The first day back was nice. despite not being able to fall asleep Sunday night, I got up on time to pray and spend some time in God's word, reading Isaiah. ate breakfast with Kristine, Joe, Josh, Sherry, and Martin. went to History at 10am. Jennifer (from HMCC) is in my class! Then, I went to the gym to work out with Hyun Seo. showered. napped for 1/2 hour. went to Chem from 3-5pm. had dinner with Jeka, Amber, Beth, and a bunch of AAIV people. I totally forgot about the 21 Day Daniel Fast thingy -_- I ate turkey with stuffing and cranberry..... and it was delicious =P Then, I met up with David and Tito to head over to SRH to meet up with Tia, Yoon Sun, Minnie, ooyoo, Anthony, Stella, and Josh (who we just met) and i had a 2nd dinner. i still forgot about the Fast and ate a delicious Tuna sandwich..... this was when I realized everyone was only eating vegetables and Yoon Sun finally told me. I think I forgot because I didn't really want to do it. if i did, I would have cared more and not have forgotten. but even if I don't really want to do it, I'm going to, not because other people are... well, maybe thats part of the reason, but I'm going to do the Fast because I think it's necessary, for me to focus on God. I'm gunna try Really hard to do QTs and pray everyday (esp during the fast).

Oh!! I almost forgot! two things that made my first day back EVEN better (aside from seeing everyone again).....(1) I GOT A HUG From JUHAE!!!!! Hahaha. WOohoo!! I was so excited (if u can't tell) that i held on to her as long as i could until she had to pry me off of her. haha. this was while I was walking back to my dorm after working out, and she was like... eww, you're swetty, and then pulled me off. STILL, I was overjoyed! =D
(2) I received a BIG package full of snacks and notes from the youths from my home church, CCMC. one of the note said "Hug me!"- Emeth. hehehe. this made me smile. =)
AND I received a letter from my sister from Taiwan! Taiwanese Christmas cards are the best. haha.

Thanks God!

No comments: