Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Official Bummage This Winter Break

After the LWEC Retreat for 4 days followed by a ski/snowboarding trip for 2 days, I was ready for a day of bummage. Today (Monday), I slept till 3pm! I didn't mean to, but I haven't slept so well in a while. I was woken up by one of those "hmm... I feel very refreshed and my body feels renewed" type of thought and realized that I had overslept. But anyway, I did nothing productive except wash my 3 loads of clothes. =P Oh! and I cooked dinner for myself! I fried up some tofu with green onion and stir fried some Bok Choy. They were quite delicious might I say so myself ;) hmmm... I started a new korean drama called "On Air." My sister recommended it to me this past summer. It's ok so far. it's not as good as Hong Gil Dong. Iunno if anything can beat Hong Gil Dong actually. I miss Carrie. Carrie, I miss you! Praying for you and your job situation. I'm contemplating about whether I should go back to Taiwan this summer beginning of May.

Reasons not to: Marco and Leo won't be going back this summer, Hyung seo is going back to Korea the end of May, missions possibly in the city with HMCC, I can't really travel on my own =(, and without Dad I can't get all the free food from his buddies' stores.

Reasons to go: see Carrie, Cindy, Mom, family, Jenny and Sharon (from TAF), Kitty and Sherry possibly.

No comments: