Monday, December 29, 2008

Retreat Season

Like many people have been doing during break, I will be off on a retreat tomorrow (Tues) until Friday. Followed by a ski trip with my cousins, Marco and Leo, and their friends. It's gunna be a busy week, but so much fun! weird. it doesnt feel like I'm going on a retreat tomorrow. I'm so ill prepared. and a spot on my right leg keeps twitching right now. haha. It feels funny. anyway, I'm gunna be leading a small group of high school girls. and... ahh... the twitching stopped. =) dang it. nope. its back. it feels like my heart beat! wait no. that would be bad cuz it keeps going and stopping and beats double-time sometimes. anyway, I'm excited for the retreat, and the ski trip!

funny. once I said I wanted to quit blogging, it's been easier to type things out. hm... peace out.

No comments: